According to the latest statistics, in Paris at the moment is working a little less than 15 thousand taxis.
However, this does not mean that Parisians can stop almost any passing car.
Some features of the taxi in France:
- Paris taxi repainted: simply placed on the roof of car special white plastic box. If this identification mark on - the taxi is ready to accept a new client.
- You can catch a taxi on the street. To do this, simply raise your hand. However, if within 15 meters there is a special parking area for taxis to stop the driver has no right.
- According to French rules. the taxi driver can not take more than three passengers at a time.
- If you need to transport children, keep in mind that 2 children under 10 years old are considered as one adult passenger.
- Riding in a taxi, you can only in the back seat.
- The average fee for transportation from one end of Paris to the other is on average 10 euros.
- Nice moment: in the Parisian taxi decided to pay over the counter.
- Depending on what time of day and in what area (city or suburbs), you called a taxi, the amount of the trip will be different.
Just remember these simple rules - and pleasant you travel.